disclaimer: we were sent product in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are entirely our own – and the elementary school students’ who tested this out for us. The product was then left at the school to be part of their “maker space”.
When I was a kid, I used to love building things. I remember my family used to buy me all manner of building blocks, Legos and even Lincoln Logs to keep my hands busy. When I outgrew a set there was always something new waiting for me or I’d start finding things around the house to use instead. I used to live for empty boxes because I could deconstruct them and build virtually anything from them if I got creative enough.
These days, well into my adult years, I’ve taken to creating all manner of DIY projects to keep busy but my daughter inherited my love for putting things together so I’m always on the hunt for toys that’ll keep her hands occupied and her mind engaged. This is why, when I was given the opportunity to partner with Lite Poppers, that I jumped at the opportunity. Created to provide children with toys that they can build from the ground up, Lite Poppers has been named as a challenging and addicting construction toy that rivals the classic Rubik’s Cube.
While partnering with Lite Poppers, I was able to review one of their 4-in-1 Cars. This kit includes everything your child will need to create two different models as well as one character from Popperville. Each kit comes complete with step-by-step directions on how to assemble it but the great thing is that each kit is compatible with the others that are available on the site. Your construction savvy kiddo might start out with one model but can build virtually anything that they can dream up.
Included in every Lite Poppers 4-in-1 Car kit:
- USB Fully Rechargeable Touch Sensor LED base.
- 75 Lite Poppers parts.
- Digital Comic Book Series Volume 1.
- Sticker Decal Sheet to decorate your creation.
- Three Collective Trading Cards.
There are so many benefits to buying your kids a Lite Poppers kit, no matter which one you decide to go with. They utilize the STEM 2.0 system which allows your child to:
- Learn and practice math skills by grouping, adding, subtracting, matching and sequencing.
- Develop social relationships while solving problems with other children.
- Build strength in fingers and hands which covers the fine gross motor skills.
- Expand language and reading skills as they articulate about size, shape, colors, comparisons, etc.