When I was in school I got passable grades. I wasn’t always a straight A student but I never failed a subject either. My participation level really depending on how interested I was in a subject. Math was iffy at best, Language Arts I excelled at and English was one of my favorites but things really started looking up when it came to History. I loved learning the backgrounds about places from all over the world. Maybe it was because I’d always dreamed of traveling after I finished school but whatever the reason I could not get enough of learning about the different places from all over the world.
Little Passports Leads to a Well Traveled Child
Now that I’m a mom I’ve tried hard to ingrain a love of history and travel into my daughter. From the time she was small I took the time to teach her about the history of our country as well as those around the world. Like many young girls she’s partial to Europe and talks about the places she’ll visit when she’s old enough.
It’s this love for travel that made partnering with Little Passports such fun. The creative minds behind Little Passports believe that it’s important to teach our little ones about geography and the world around us, so they’ve come up with a subscription service dedicated to children from ages 3-14 that inspires the imagination while teaching them valuable information about places from all over the world, both near and far.
Using the Little Passports subscription service couldn’t be easier:
- The first step is to simply browse the different subscription options and find the one that is best suited for your little one and their interests. Each option is geared towards kids ages 3-14 and is filled with a tons of neat stuff.
- Your first delivery will contain everything your child needs to get started. Each month you’ll be send a new themed Little Passports package filled with letters, stickers, activities and more!
- The Little Passports subscription boxes will have your kiddos watching for your mailman each month and have endless fun with their fun and engaging packages that will inspire love for the world they live in!
Have a little geography lover in your home or want to instill a love of the world in your kiddos? Little Passports subscription boxes are fantastic for all ages and make learning about worldwide locations fun! To learn more about the subscription boxes they offer you can visit them online or become a follower of their social media sites like Facebook|Twitter|Pinterest|Instagram.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Anki Cozmo Limited Edition, Interstellar Blue
- Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set
- K’Nex 100 Model Building Set has 863 Pieces!
- National Geographic Break Open 10 Geodes
- Extreme Weather is Extreme Fun!